Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Treats




Father's Day at our house was spent relaxing and enjoying each other. We cooked for the men in our lives a manly meal that involved hunks of meat and a BBQ. I just want my honey to know what a great Daddy he is. Since we struggled to have our two boys I know that he cherishes it the opportunity even more. As good of father as he is, he is an even better husband. I don't tell him enough that he has been supportive and loving through all the tough times we've had this last year, as well as the fifteen years that are behind us. I'm sure he'll continue for the next fifteen too.

The boys most enjoyed the ice cream treats after our dinner. I can't seen to get enough photos of those two boys. Each day that passes brings a new challenge or accomplishment, but they are growing to be strong young boys who love the Lord, their families and each other unconditionally.

1 comment:

The Goulds said...

They are so cute!! Beautiful boys. It was so great to see you even if it was for just a few minutes. Congrats once again with Lasson!